Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Guest Post: Carls Barkley



Dear breecka and taylor

I think its pretty safe to say I've earned my carls barkley nick name. The past two trips to the gym were really somethin else. As per usual, I walk in to the gym, knowing exactly which tv ill be posting up in front of. Na na na..not this time. My usual elliptical in front of the BRAVO tv (the jam of all networks) was taken..which inevitably left me no choice but to post up in front of ESPN. Lucky me..it was "MNF COUNTDOWN!" So much knowledge in one show let me tell ya. I found out that two players got fined 25k each and that the mini one who didn't actually throw a punch was fined because he always starts shit. I also found out that the miami heat coach is no bueno and lebron is sups pissed..apparently they brushed shoulders the other night and now everyone thinks it was intentional. So much drama its like watching real housewives for dudes. I feel so smart now I can basically be an espn commentator.

Over and out,
Carls barkley (currently trapped on the elliptical watching the purdue vs virginia tech game)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry


4 comments:

  1. i'm cracking up. I hate when i don't get the Bravo tv's so annoying. I end up breaking my neck to watch it like 5 tv's down and i'm sure the people next to me think i'm creeping on them. You know when you're sure people wanna scope out if they're resistance or incline are higher.
    PS whats MNF?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If Carls did Sports Commentary on a professional level, I would be way more up to date on the World of Sports. Two Thumbs Up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. MNF = monday night football..dont worry justin, ill be a profesh in no time

    ReplyDelete