Monday, December 6, 2010

Guest Post: Carls Barkley v.2



Oh em gee its MNF countdown..AGAIN. Lucky for me I scored the elliptical right in front of the sports center tv. This time its the jets vs patriots..apparently a major life changing game. Although the commentary itself was pretty boring I realized that me and the patriots/jets have lots of things in common. For starters...me and tom brady both have brown  locks (although mine don't get as much press as his :( this chick commentator actually said that some of the players were shorter than his hair..major joke if you ask me) anyways.. me and mark sanchez share the same love for tbell (crunch wrap supreme please) and me and rex ryan both love snacks and peanut m and ms. That's pretty much all I took away from the past hour and I'm sure I could have paid more attention if the guy next to me wasn't picking his wedgie every 30 seconds. Effing gross. Oh well..considering this program is like TMZ I'm sure I'll have the chance to catch up on all the dirt.

Over and out,
Carls bark (two guys won blog and a little lady)
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment