Sunday, December 5, 2010

Alter-Ego



Inevitably when you’re out drinking, you will have a couple random and pointless conversations with people you just met. These are the type of convos when you know you will never speak to the person again and your just talking out of your ass. I have a lot of fun with these.

The best part about these convos are the introductions. That's when it all begins. It's the point when you decide how am I going to act and which alter-ego am I going to use. That's right when you give the fake name. Most of us have done it before and its awesome every time.

Last night I used one of my favorites: Banks. It's a name my college buddy came up with that has just stuck with me. I switch it up from time to time. Sometimes I'm "Bruce" - my flamboyantly gay character who I will also call "Diesel" if I'm feeling good.  I also give very ethnic names because I love to hear the person try and pronounce it.

I really like hearing what names my friends give. Once they hear me give the fake name, they know its on.

Whose your alter-ego?

-Breecka

Note: This picture is from the holiday that celebrates alter-egos, Halloween, 4 years ago.  I was a 'Zonie college kid. Walder takes the cake though.

1 comment: